Earth-Tech Solutions specialise in the solidification of contaminated land.
We have the knowledge and experience of working with heavy metals and Galligu Earth-Tech Solutions have worked on some of the largest Galligu contaminated land projects in the country.
Increasing environmental awareness within the industry and a shortage of green field sites allows our specialist team to provide site specific alternatives for the remediation of contaminated land.
Speak to a specialist to make sure you get a cost effective solution for your contaminated land remediation projects. Earth-Tech Solutions offer a full design and site package from concept to completion.
Our contaminated land remediation services include:
- Trial pit observation and sample removal
- Solidification design and testing
- Liaison with regulatory authorities
- Contractual Works on Site
- Presentation of fully accredited validation testing
Contaminated Land Remediation Process
Our process as a form of contaminated land remediation is one of the fastest methods of remediation on site and can run concurrent with bulk earthworks operations.
The benefits of our process:
- Cost effective
- Removes the need to move contaminated materials off site
- Provides high engineering strengths of the materials treated
- Lower environmental impact
- Less vehicle movements
- Fast application compared to other methods of remediation